The ISO 55001 standard guides businesses to control and manage the life-cycle of an asset. Depending on the type of the asset, the life-cycle of assets goes throughout different stages such as acquisition, construction, operation, and maintenance. Hence, ISO 55001 can be applied to all sizes or businesses and all types of assets.
Asset Management System
What is ISO 55001?
Benefits of ISO 55001 certification to your organization:
- Improved performance of an asset management and control of its life-cycle
- Reduced risks and costs related to assets ownership
- Identifies and encourages more efficient and time saving processes
- Provides and maintains business growth
- Improved organizations performance
- Improved quality of products and/or services
- Planned long term investment opportunities
- Improved communication and relation among departments
- Improves the reputation of the organization
Benefits of ISO 55001 certification to your customers:
- Improved quality and services sustainability
- Managed risk
- Reduces costs.
- Increase credibility
- Fewer return products and complaints